Wednesday 8 June 2022

Crocheting Girls Coat Jacket/Sweater with Elegant Ruffles Sleeves Patter...


Hello every one! Today we bring and share my new crocheted Coat cardigan sweater. This adorable and stylish ruffled and colored pattern baby coat design made for little girls 2-3 years. It’s a very special gift for cute and lovely little girls for spring and summer season. We love and crochet baby items in  whole of the years and also shared on my web page , there you always come and find my free pattern watch my tutorial I am so pleased to see that you appreciated my designs and follow my work. Thanks to follow me and thanks to all to share my free patterns to friend and other social media to expand my work.
All my design made for beginner and for those who want to learn baby things in home Thanks so much for all your support and excitement about my previous patterns and videos’ we couldn’t do it without you!

This going season we worked and shared my lot of new crochet ideas for special crochet baby design, ,all my free crochet pattern originally share in my web page . Hope you will be enjoy my new ideas with simple pattern and share the same videos too. if you want to follow more free patterns click on the below links for free patterns you can found more beautiful crochet free baby patterns like shoes, baby coat jackets, baby caps, baby blankets, baby frock dresses, and more about girls fashion patterns, others for ladies fashion new patterns.


Find more patterns in my you tube channel

Full Pattern in details Baby Coat Jacket Cardigan Sweater 
My new project today topic is crochet ruffled baby coat jacket making for 2-3 years, in my pattern we mention about all sizes if you want to like it, I hope you can easily to change the size, we are going to use #3 DK Weight yarn with 3.5mm (E) hook for the pattern. We add different colors for the jacket, we are going to tell you that my new video project of making sleeves for this jacket at the top of the page, if you want to make it, in this video tutorial we are making only sleeves ,my previous video link below
video tutorial Part A link : Baby Coat Jacket Cardigan Sweater 

Number of Crochet Hook changing for Sizes

0-3 months chains 40, hook size 3.5mm (E) 3Ply Dk Yarn

3-6 months chains 44, hook size 3.5mm (E) 3ply Dk Yarn

 12-24 months chains 50, hook size 3.5mm (E) 3ply Dk Yarn

 2-3 Years chains 52, hook size 3.5mm (E) 3ply Dk Yarn

3-4 Years chains 56, hook size 4mm (G) 3 Dk Yarn

For more help watch the (video tutorial 1) and (video tutorial 2)

  More instructions at the top of the page. 

Item to be need:

DK Weight Acrylic yarn #3 yarn (4dc X 2 Rows = 1 inch)

2-3 Years chains 52, hook size 3.5mm (E) 3ply Dk Yarn

Crochet hook size 3.5mm (E) hook

Buttons

 Size:      2-3 years Baby Girls

Gauge:  4dc x 2 rows = 1 inch

 Pattern for gauge:  

Length from shoulder =14-15 inches

Chest size =24 inches

 Special stitch:

1.       Do stitch marker corner of chest (division of sleeves)

2.       Ch2 does not count

3.       Check out the size of chest then working for skirt, repeat more rounds for long sweater

           if you will like.

Special stitch: Cl(cluster stitch :3 double crochet together into same st)

Cluster group make into same st( cluster, chains 2, cluster)make into same stitch.

US Terms Abbreviation

·         C     crochet

·         Ch   chains

·         Sc    single crochet

·         Hdc  half double crochet

·         Dc    double crochet

·         Sts    stitches

·         St      stitch

·         Sl st   slip stitch

·         Fp      front post

·         Bp      back post

    Full Pattern in details Baby Coat Jacket Cardigan Sweater 

    VIDEO TUTORIAL





No comments:

Post a Comment