Thursday 22 December 2022

Easy & Super Beautiful Baby Beanie Hat


video tutorial 

Hello Friends! Today topic is crochet little beanie hat with Booties converses Shoes, This adorable baby set  latest design 2022, its so easy to work  most elegant stylish hat and Booties made for littles infant baby 0-3/3-6/6-12 months sizes. you can make it in different colors according to your taste larger or smaller sizes we explain below in my pattern. this Baby beanie hat and sneakers Booties for infant baby 0-3 months size explain in details for other sizes in free  pattern and also share on my videos tutorial. links we mentions and explain in details below for all sizes and also explain for you easy to understand share the same pattern in my video tutorial. 
you may also like more shoes shoes design for casual and for others. 
hope you will love my other project of the long pried we made more designs for Babies toddlers for boys and girls like ,

i love this cute and easy pattern for beginners, i have a lot of fun to make this colored baby beanie hat and beautiful baby sneakers shoes latest 2022 free pattern with video tutorial. It's a very special gift for cute and lovely kids to protect him/her form chilly season. We love and crochet baby items in the whole of the years and also shared in my own blog you always come here and watch my tutorial
Baby Beanie Hat Video Tutorial 
Baby Flap Sneakers video tutorial

I am glad to see that you all my followers to visit here and appreciated my designs and follow my work. thanks to follow me and thanks to all to share my free patterns to friend and other social media to expand my work.
Instructions: it is very easy and simple pattern for Baby beanie hat with Sneakers shoes, I make and share baby beanie hat with baby flaps sneakers shoes for 0-3 months/ 3-6 months/ 6-12 months sizes, for the guide in this pattern, so easy to make the baby beanie hat  to starting the pattern fist see the abbreviations and then follow the free pattern baby beanie hat beginners pattern for  0-3/3-6/6-12 months to the same video instructions .I hope you will enjoy making this beautiful and cute pattern and also hope you would like and share my new sneakers easy pattern.  that you will share your feelings in the comments. So! Don’t forget my other baby patterns and designs

I hope you will like and appreciate, write about me, like, share to friends and also share on your 
Facebook page. on Pinterest. Thanks for watching to visit here.
If you have any problem to understand the pattern, so, please share with me at the comment, I will help as soon as possible. Follow my YouTube channel for more beautiful crochet designs.

Item to be need:

wool full project: Light DK Weight  #3 yarn Gauge (5 stitches x 2.5 rows = 1 inch)

Crochet hook size: 3.5 mm(E) 

 Size:      0-3 months/ 3-6 months/6-12 months

Gauge:  5 single crochet stitches x 5 Rows = 1 inch with Hook size 

(3.5 mm (E) hook)

 Pattern for gauge:  

1-  0-3 months Size of Hat Height : 7.5 inches/ 19 cm

circumference of hat - 12-13 inches/ 30-32 cm

2-  3-6 months Size of Hat Height : 8.5 inches/20cm

circumference of hat -13 inches/ 33-34 cm

3-  6-12 months Size of Hat Height : 9.5 inches/23 cm

circumference of hat -14 inches/ 34-36 cm

more sizes in details for 1-12 years free pattern

US TERMS ABBREVIATIONS:

c.         crochet

ch.       chain

sc        single crochet

hdc      half double crochet

dc.       double crochet

sts.      stitches

st.        stitch

slst.     slip stitch

sc tog  single crochet together

hdc tog half double crochet together

dc tog   double crochet together


0-3 months :  chains 35
3-6 months :  chains 39
6-12months:  chains 43

main color A:

Round1- sc into 2nd chains from the hook,1 sc in each ch across,
turn work, (34(38)sc.

Round2- ch1 not count, make 1 sc in each st across to end, 
turn work. (34(38)sc.

change color B:

Round3-4: ch1 not count, make 1 sc into back loop in each across to end,
turn work. (34(38)sc.

change main color A:

Round5-6: ch1 not count, make 1 sc in each st across to end, 
turn work. (34(38)sc.

continue the pattern as we worked in form Rounds 3-6 of hat pattern or continue until the hat measurement or follow the size chart for baby hat,

0-3 months:   Repeat 60 Rounds
3-6 months:   Repeat 64 Rounds
6-12 months: Repeat 68-70 Rounds

more details for large sizes    BABY HAT SIZES

4 comments:

  1. This pattern isn't finished. I assume you sew up a seam then gather the top. That should be well explained for beginners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this set, just found you page, I will be back often I have 14 grands from 1 year to 27 years old, so if you have larger size available in sweaters, hoodies and hats I would love it see them too, THANK YOU FOR THESE WONDERFUL VIDEOS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. most welcome a lot of crochet pattern for kids available sweaters hoodie jackets hats

      Delete