Sunday 24 May 2015

CROCHET BUTTERFLY FREE PATTERN WITH PICTURES


Everyone on earth is gifted with a talent by almighty Allah, but some are more creative than others due to the special talent. Knowledge always increased when it’s distributed, so I think its great share and discus the knowledge is the best way to use and take advantage of the knowledge. People who the keep the knowledge up to themselves are not and cannot be among the great ones. The best scholars are those who they learn and then burn a candle to in light the world. I myself, trying to distribute, share my ideas and creation with you, so we can make it more beautiful and creative in the future. So, lets come to the topic, as we are related to a very beautiful area of art, the Flowers, and whenever we think of flowers, we think of nature, the creations of the nature including flowers, trees, birds and of course the butterflies they most beautiful creation of nature. Whenever, we see them, we want to be colorful like them. 
We dream if we can have wings and fly like them. Though we can’t be butterflies neither we can fly like them, but still we can create beautiful butterflies. 
for more help watch the video tutorial:





Today I will teach you how to create a colorful butterfly. You can create it in different colors. I always try to add some pictures to make it easy and comprehensive, so even the beginners can get all the details. You can use it in children’s bags, hair bands and in decoration pieces.

ABBREVIATIONS

C.         CROCHET
CH.      CHAIN
SC.    SINGLE CROSIA
DC.       DOUBLE CROCHET
RND.   ROUND
SLS.     SLIP STITCH
ST.        STITCH
STS.      STITCHES

PATTERN:

FIRST WE MAKE A MAGIC RING.

rnd 1.     ch3, 12dc into the magic ring.
 rnd 2.     ch3, ch1, 1dc, repeat 7 times in each st around, at the end skip 3sts turn.


rnd 3.     ch4, 2dc, ch1, 2dc, repeat 6 times at the end 1 dc, turn.
rnd 4.     ch3, 1dc, ch1, 2dc, ch1, into the 2nd space, 4dc, ch1, (2dc, ch1, 2dc) into 
                the 3rd space repeat more 6 times. turn
     
       
rnd 5.     ch3, 1dc, ch1, 2dc, ch1, 8dc into the top of the 4dc sts, ch1(2dc, ch1, 2dc) into the
                previous row. across. at the end (2dc, ch1, 2dc). turn

rnd 6.     repeat round 5.
rnd 7.     ch3, 1dc, ch1, 2dc, ch2,(7sc into the double crochet sts) ch2( 2dc, ch1, 2dc) into the
               previous row, across.
rnd 8.     ch3, 1dc, ch1, 2dc, ch3(6sc into the single crochet sts) ch3, 6dc, ch3, across at the end
                ( 2dc, ch1, 2dc)  turn
rnd 9.     ch3, 1dc, ch1, 2dc, ch3(5sc into the single crochet sts) ch3,  into the 6dc,sts, skip
                2dc sts make shell into space (2dc, ch1, 2dc) turn.


work on butterfly wings

rnd 10.    work into the first wing of butterfly

 row 1.     ch3, 1dc, ch1, 2dc, ch3(4sc), ch3(2dc, ch1, 2dc).
       






 row 2.     ch3, 1dc, ch1, 2dc, ch3(3sc), ch3(2dc, ch1, 2dc).










        row 3.     ch3, 1dc, ch1, 2dc, ch3(2sc), ch3(2dc, ch1, 2dc).
        row 4.     ch3, 1dc, ch1, 2dc, ch3(1sc), ch3(2dc, ch1, 2dc).
       




 row 5.     ch3, 1dc, ch1, 2dc, ch1( 2dc, ch1, 2dc) sls.













  work into the 2nd wing. 
rnd 11.  repeat rnd 9, do and follow same work as Rnd 10.

rnd 12-13.work into the 3rd and 4th wing repeat rnd 9, 
do and follow same work as (Rnd10) for each wing, at the end slst.











make a feeler:


rnd14.     into the center of the 3sts slip knot and make 8ch.
                 1sc into the 2nd ch of the hook,in each sts across.

make again 8 ch,1sc into the 2nd ch of the hook,in each sts across, at the end sls.



completed.


24 comments:

  1. Thank you for the pattern. I know I will crochet this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see what size hook is used or what weight yarn is used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still working out the details but I'm forming a crochet and knitting group for refugees in my area! I'd love to know if you have more patterns that are written in both english and ...Please forgive me, I don't know the name of the languages that Muslims speak. I believe one is Urdu, but I could be mistaken and I mean no harm. Can you help me find more patterns like this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which type of patterns do you need in both language english/urdu. plz mention the name of patterns. i will must help u.


      aamragul

      Delete
    2. I guess I hadn't really thought that far ahead. Do you have anything that has english/urdu crochet abbreviations or definitions? like what a double crochet would be called? This idea is still early in the works, so really anything that you could share or contribute would be so amazing. Hat patterns, maybe scarves since it's winter...fingerless gloves, a blanket, a shawl...anything you'd be willing to share to benefit a good cause!

      Delete
  4. Or if you know of any resources on the web I could use, I'd gladly track it down myself, I'm just not sure where to look, or what exactly to search to yield the intended results...so if you don't have patterns, what about keywords for a search that might help?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful, had to subscribe so I never miss a pattern. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pattern. Well written instructions. Thanks for the photos too. Definitely going to make this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this beautiful butterfly pattern It's one of the loveliest I've seen The instructions and photos are so helpful. I will certainly be crocheting this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My grandmother made these exact butterflies for her apron pockets over 70 years ago. Odd how everything old is new again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful crochet. I am going to try to make it. I hope it comes out as beautiful as yours. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What size hook and yarn
    This pattern is confusing

    Can you clarify it for me
    lilliangilliland@yahoo
    Please. I love the butterfly
    I collect them

    ReplyDelete