Sunday 8 September 2024

Crochet Hair Clips/Hair Pins for Cute Little Girls


Crcochet Hair Clips vidoe Tutorial 

Hello Friends and Flowers! Today topic is so easy and beautiful bigginers crochet little flowers hair clips/hair pins pattern. i like it so much easy pattern, you can make it different colors and different sizes with leftover wool to matching yours kids dresses. we are using different colors of light  Weigh yarn with 3.5 mm hook and double knitt midium weight wool for this project. i hope you will like more free patters i have done before.
you can make easily in larger or smaller and can be use the with flowers for home décor, make more in different and then sew on the baby headband, baby dresses, little bags and purses, or on coin purse
i hope you would like my orignal patterns for All Baby Pattern links added in my Home page at the top. also added pattern links in BABY FREE PATTERNS links in the top of the page. 
tell me about, like, share to friends and also share on your,s social comunication like my official  Facebook page. on Pinterest

US TERMS ABBREVIATIONS:

c.         crochet

ch.       chain

sc        single crochet

hdc      half double crochet

dc.       double crochet

Trb.      Treble crochet stitch

sts.      stitches

st.        stitch

slst.     slip stitch

Items to be need:

Wool:  #3 Light Weight yarn & double knitt medium weight wool

gauge of wool is light wool - 5 double crochet stitches x 2.5 Rows = 1 inch

guage of wool is medium weight is - 4 double crochet stitches x 2 Rows = 1 inch

 Crochet hook size: 3.5mm (E-4) Hook 

 Size:    little girls bow clip pattern 

Gauge:  5 dc x 2.5 Rows = 1 inch with (3.5 mm - E-4 Hook)

Free Pattern Flower Hair Clips:

Work: make chains 32,

Row1- ch3 we count dc, make 2 dc into 4th ch from the hook, *3dc in each ch across till end, slip st and cut the yarn with ling tail for sewing.

Sewing: with yarn needle make whip stitch, simple sewing stitch in every stitch across till end, then pull tight the yarn tail and hide the tail into wrong side of little flower, sew a beautiful button or pearls into middle of flower, then with glove attach the flower to hair pins/hair clips. fasten off

for more help watch details on my youtube Video Hair Pins/Hair Clips 

Noted: I hope you would like more free patterns home Decores

click on the links below to get free patterns

1- Granny 3D Heart Pattern Tablemat/Table Runner

1 comment:

  1. emmapocl@gmail.com9 September 2024 at 20:54

    Hello, Just today I discovered your crochet patterns on allfreecrochet.com and was very happy to look through all of your designs.

    Please do not be offended but I took the liberty of translating your page to be more easily read by English-speaking Americans. I spent more than 40 years doing similar work and I understand the difficulties involved in learning American English for those whose first language is not English.

    I look forward to trying some of your patterns. Good luck.
    thanks for your baby item patterns. We both have online blogs but I was unable to contact you directly. Hope this gets through.
    CROCHET –CROSIA HOME:

    We provide Crochet Technical Skills (Crosia) to educate those who are unfamiliar with this craft and to those who want to learn more about crocheting at home.

    I live in a village where this hobby is in our blood. I learned these skills from my mother during my childhood. In those days there were no patterns or modern designs for today’s wearables. And unfortunately, I don’t know any group or organization in my village that promotes woman or young girls to work in this field at a commercial level. More than 70% of the female population in my village have good crochet skills, but they don’t know about modern advancements in this field.

    I would like to share my creative designs, along with written instructions in step-by-step tutorials, on videos with patterns written in English and Urdu/Hindi.

    All of the patterns, tutorials, and pictures are of my own creations and are provided for free. These include patterns for baby items such as sweaters, caps, and shoes. I also have patterns for ladies shawls and cardigan sweaters.

    Your interest will be appreciated. Your support will help make an impact not just on the women of my village but globally for women-owned businesses.

    designer
    Aamragul

    ReplyDelete